Recover Access Database
Recover Access databases – How? How can I recover Microsoft Access files? How do I undelete, unerase, fix and restore deleted Access files (.MDB and others)?
Recover Access files and databases with Access recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corp.
To recover Access files, download and run Access file recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. All lost Access database files will be recovered and saved in any folder of your computer.
Microsoft Access database Recovery?
Microsoft Office Access, previously known as Microsoft Access, is a relational database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. It is a member of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, included in the Professional and higher editions or sold separately. In mid-May, the current version of Microsoft Access was released by Microsoft in Office ; Microsoft Office Access was the prior version.
Access stores data in its own format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Software developers and data architects can use Microsoft Access to develop application software, and "power users" can use it to build simple applications. Like other Office applications, Access is supported by Visual Basic for Applications, an object-oriented programming language that can reference a variety of objects including DAO , ActiveX Data Objects, and many other ActiveX components. Visual objects used in forms and reports expose their methods and properties in the VBA programming environment, and VBA code modules may declare and call Windows operating-system functions.
All Access files may be recovered with the file recovery software:
- Protected Access Project – .ade
- Access Project – .adp
- Access Blank Project Template – .adn
- Access Database – .accdb
- Access Database Runtime – .accdr
- Access Database Template – .accdt
- Access Database – .mdb
- Access Database, used for addins , previously used for workgroups . – .mda
- Access Blank Database Template – .mdn
- Access Add-in Data – .mdt
- Access Workgroup, database for user-level security. – .mdw
- Access detached database – .mdf
- Protected Access Database, with compiled VBA – .mde
- Protected Access Database, with compiled VBA – .accde
- Windows Shortcut: Access Macro – .mam
- Windows Shortcut: Access Query – .maq
- Windows Shortcut: Access Report – .mar
- Windows Shortcut: Access Table – .mat
- Windows Shortcut: Access Form – .maf
Recover Access files – download and run Access file recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. All lost Access files will be recovered and saved in any directory of your computer.