Recover Excel Files
Recover Microsoft Excel documents – How? How can I recover Excel files? How do I undelete, unerase, restore, recover, fix and return to my documents Eces spreadsheet file? How to recover Excel document?
Recover Excel files with the Excel spreadsheet recovery software, Recommended by Microsoft(R) corp.
To recover lost, deleted or corrupt Excel documents, download and run Excel recovery software, recommended by Microsoft(R) corporation. All lost Excel files will be recovered and saved in the safe place.
Excel spreadsheet Recovery
Microsoft Excel is a commercial spreadsheet application written and distributed by Microsoft for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5. Excel forms part of Microsoft Office. The current versions are for Windows and for Mac.
Recover Excel documents of all types:
- Spreadsheet (.xls) – Main spreadsheet format which holds data in worksheets, charts, and macros
- Add-in ( .xla) – Adds custom functionality; written in VBA
- Toolbar (.xlb) – The file extension where Microsoft Excel custom toolbar settings are stored.
- Chart (.xlc) – A chart created with data from a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that only saves the chart. To save the chart and spreadsheet save as .XLS.
- Dialog (.xld) – Used in older versions of Excel.
- Archive (.xlk) – A backup of an Excel Spreadsheet
- Add-in (.xll) – Adds custom functionality; written in C++/C, Visual Basic, Fortran, etc. and compiled in to a special dynamic-link library
- Macro (.xlm) – A macro is created by the user or pre-installed with Excel.
- Template (.xlt) – A pre-formatted spreadsheet created by the user or by Microsoft Excel.
- Module (.xlv) – A module is written in VBA for Microsoft Excel
- Workspace (.xlw) – Arrangement of the windows of multiple Workbooks
Also recover Excel files that appeared in the latest Microsoft Excel version:
- Excel Workbook (.xlsx) – The default Excel workbook format. In reality a ZIP compressed archive with a directory structure of XML text documents. Functions as the primary replacement for the former binary .xls format, although it does not support Excel macros for security reasons.
- Excel Macro-enabled Workbook (.xlsm) – As Excel Workbook, but with macro support.
- Excel Binary Workbook (.xlsb) – As Excel Macro-enabled Workbook, but storing information in binary form rather than XML documents for opening and saving documents more quickly and efficiently. Intended especially for very large documents with tens of thousands of rows, and/or several hundreds of columns.
- Excel Macro-enabled Template (.xltm) – A template document that forms a basis for actual workbooks, with macro support. The replacement for the old .xlt format.
- Excel Add-in (.xlam) – Excel add-in to add extra functionality and tools. Inherent macro support because of the file purpose.
Recover Excel and other Office files – download and run Excel recovery software, recommended by Microsoft(R) corp. All lost Excel files will be recovered and saved in the safe place.